So, the first thing we did was throw in the easy game. The one that didn't require setup. Just Dance was fun. Basically you follow the movements on the screen and dance to some of your favourite songs (and some are just amazingly cheesetastic!)
- A Little Less Conversation – Elvis Presley
- Can’t Get You Out of My Head – Kylie Minogue
- Eye of the Tiger – Survivor
- Girls Just Want to Have Fun – Cindi Lauper
- Lump – The Presidents Of The USA
- Pump up the Jam – Technotronic
- Step by Step – New Kids On The Block
- U Can’t Touch This – MC Hammer
- Wannabe – The Spice Girls
Our only complaint was that the remote didn't pick up our movements very well. The game is really fun, and I can see doing this with a crowd of people, BUT the price is very unrealistic.
Today, we finally had the opportunity to hook up the camera and get it all figured out for the Your Shape game. Wow.*pant pant*
I am tired!
Wow that was a pretty awesome work out! I am amazed at how the camera really does pick up your movements! I will remember to turn up the dimmer next time in the living room (oops - might explain some of the problems I had as it kept telling me to follow her movements....but I was dammit! lol). I'm happy that it only requires me to do 15 minutes, 5 days a week for now. AND I can adjust that.
So first, you create a profile And you make sure that you are within the frame (ie that the camera sees all your blubber :D )
Then you do a test, so she can figure out what kind of workout to do for you (AND this is always adjusted based on how well you did the work out)
Thanks Ubisoft and BzzAgent!